Structural Alterations and Extensions
Whatever structural alterations you want to make to your home, you need the reassurance that your builders are reliable; and reliability is the overriding objective of JDS.
Extending your home, upwards, downwards or sideways is usually a more cost-effective solution than moving. However, alteration projects in the house you are living in can be disruptive if not planned properly.
Whatever you are planning to do, you need to consider:
- Do you need more living or sleeping space (or both!)?
- Is internal access to a loft extension possible?
- How near is you house to your boundary?
- Would an extension compromise your garden?
- Are there similar extensions near to you?
We have designed and built all types and sizes of structural alteration and extension and have probably overcome any challenge you might have.
We provide a complete “one stop” service with our own tradesmen. We do all the installation, plumbing, decorating, plastering, tiling and Part “P” standard electrical works. We can also help with any planning issues.
What project are you now considering?
- Loft Conversion with Dormer or Velux windows
- Cellar conversion
- Single or double story extension
- Putting two rooms into one
- Dividing a larger room into two
- Adding a shower room or an en-suite bathroom
- Spitting a property into two apartments
We are trusted and respected for our excellent service and the high standards of our workmanship. Much of our work comes from the word-of-mouth recommendations of satisfied customers, all of whom appreciate the care and consideration with which each job is undertaken.
JDS is a family business under the personal direction of Paul Jordan undertaking all types of property renovation throughout the Oxfordshire area.
Whatever project JDS takes on, you can be sure that it will be completed on time and on budget all work is guaranteed and JDS is fully insured.
Over the years JDS has acquired many satisfied customers; let Paul know if you would like to speak to any of them.
For a discussion that might help sort out your priorities just call 01865 321604 and Paul will call you back. Alternatively complete this short from and we will get back to you: